emofox leadership coaching builds on an unflinching belief in the tremendous power that people can unleash once they become well aware of their inner world. The emofox service shines a light on what supports and what hinders further growth. That creates the basis for defining what needs to be done, and the emofox service accompanies the successful implementation, both for individuals and teams.
International facilitator network
emofox leadership coaching has access to an international network of professional facilitators who are committed to top standards of delivery, belonging to the best in the industry. They are appointed to support the emofox clients and inspire the further evolution of the emofox service.
emofox leadership coaching has been founded by Alexander Roitinger in Zurich, Switzerland.
"emofox reflects a passion for serving others in their development. It combines the rigor of my academic work, the client-centricity of my engagements with global consulting firms, and the knowledge about organisational demands from various corporate management roles. emofox benefits from my intimate understanding of how people learn, acquired through my assignments as a trainer, and from the strong belief in people's innate abilities. In essence, it is my summary of two decades of international professional exposure."
Next to having a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of St. Gallen, Alexander is
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) of the International Coach Federation
- Certified Practitioner for Hogan Assessments (HPI, HDS, MVPI)
- Certified Practitioner for the Leadership Circle Profile (LCP)
- Certified Practitioner for the Collective Leadership Assessment (CLA)